Thursday, March 24, 2016

WHY I CLIMB MOUNTAIN?



Get out in the box. let's get lost....

Nature is wherein i can experience happiness inside of me. it make me feel complete by simply appreciating things that are surrounded by me ( trees, green mountains, birds, insects, fresh air, etc. ). i highly suggest to try this kind of activity while you are young and able this is also a perfect bonding moment together with your love ones away from the city's and technology. try to live up basic and a simple way at the mountain for a few days. and try to reminisces things. and give a break to your stress and problems and leave all your worries at the mountain and back at the city again happy and complete.

Here are my 5 simple reason why i climb mountain:


1.ACHIEVEMENT

Achieved through effort. after trekking all day your hard work will be paid off  by a the beautiful scenery of the place. i will consider that as one of my simple achievement.


2. HAPPINESS

A happiness that you made it. climbing at the peak of the mountain. shout it out loud that you make it......if your happy this is also one way of increasing your positive mood to push more of yourself.


3. ENDURANCE

This is a test of your mental, physical, spiritual ability of how long you can make it or do it. em-boosting your mental skills that you can do it whatever you may encounter along the trail. mind control process.


4. LOVE

My passion inside of me.


5. SATISFACTION

Fulfillment of my desire to take my foot step at the peak.



RELATED POST:










No comments: