Friday, February 28, 2020

I HAVE AN INK ON ME

This was my 1st ever tattoo......dated November 2019 with the special master tattoo artist in Legaspi my one and only cousin Nazer.
Ever since i wanted to has at least one tattoo on me but i always has a hesitation to do it. i have no idea what is my design i wanted, no idea where to put the tattoo art in my body totally zero idea. i just told to myself when the time is right i just go for it to have a simple tattoo of mine.
Then, the time has come with an approval of my brother and a thumps up mark of my sister in law ( without the knowledge of my mama and papa sympre kay mapaksit ta nila )  i go for it to finally decided to get a tattoo. right then and their i google for a simple design of koi fish. kio fish has always a significant on me. i love koi fish they make me smile the moment a saw them swimming around. 
The tattoo session last for 30 minutes...for this design it covered 6 kinds of color shades. the size of this tattoo is as size of Philippines 5pesos coin. cute lang kaayo....gamay lang ako ganahan minimalist style i decided to place the tattoo beside my armpit. para di kaayo makitan..hehe..... 
I was so happy with the result of my tattoo the pain is tolerable hehehe.........thank you Nazer the best jud ka .......know wonder master tattoo artist ka ni Legaspi soon in the Philippines na with your knowledge and skills paduong jud na dito.
If you are planning to get one tattoo in your body your in good hands with my cousin you can contact him at  09092675499 ALBAY TATTOO'ES BEST is located at 3rd floor Lower Level A Bichara Silver screens Entertainment Center Legaspi Albay

MY TATTOO SESSION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hvh7Z5vX3k


No comments: