Tuesday, May 19, 2015

MUST-TRY RESTAURANT'S ( 100% SATISFACTION )

We come to point in life that sometimes we are craving for something that we could not explain until we see and taste it.


Sometimes food is my natural pleasure. a little bit enjoyment and delight to myself.


I just wanted to share my top most favorite restaurant that turn my taste satisfaction up and down. 

SBARRO



THE HOME OF PASTA AND PIZZA



for more inquiries visit their website: 


CASA VERDE





THE HOME OF BABY BACK RIBS / BIG BURGER / BIG SHAKE DRINK'S




for more inquiries visit their website: 

 MOON CAFE





HOME OF MEXICAN INSPIRED RESTAURANT / BARKADA'S HANG-OUT




for more inquiries visit their website:  


SEAFOOD ISLAND
CRAB HOUSE AND SEAFOOD GRILL



HOME OF BOODLE FIGHT EATING

 for more inquiries visit their website:  



HAPPY EATING........





No comments: